Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ticket to Nokia World 2011

I think I would be one of the few who will answer that I am most excited about the Next Billion afternoon session. Granted Nokia World is where Nokia will be releasing their latest phones, operating systems, announcing new partnerships and telling the world in what direction the company is taking in the future.  I definitely am excited about these too.  But I'd like to see the other side of Nokia as a company.  It would be nice to get to know what Nokia is doing with all the awesome technology they have to offer to impact our world for the better.

With the hopes of getting picked to go to Nokia World 2011, I have my passport in hand, ready to make a mad dash for the UK embassy as there are only less than 7 days to Nokia World 2011.  Good luck to everyone!