Why do I look forward to weekends? Well, this weekend is special. I get to watch the Panagbenga 2011 festival this year after a whopping 12 years! AND I'm from Baguio. haha
So this weekend I was able to go (and looked forward to)
1. Watch the Panagbenga street dancing parade. (and the elementary school that I went to won first place too! WOOT!)
this is not my former school. we were cooler. HAHA
2. Check out the Panagbenga 2011 float and ban parade ():
Avatar movie float by Efficascent Oil
3. And I get to go to church for some spiritual replenishment:
BUT the best thing I love about weekends is GETTING AWAY FROM THIS!:
My messy work station hehehe
If you'd like to join, all you have to do is:
- Blog, Tweet, Plurk or Post on Facebook something about the topic: “TGIS: 3 Super Reasons Why You’re Super Thankful it’s Saturday/Sunday!”
- Add a photo or a video clip to make it super!
- Post the link of your super entry as a comment to this post. (Reminder: Make sure that your post is not set to private.)
- Super deadline of entries is on Sunday, February 27.
- The Super Pwede winning entry will be determined by me.
- One (1) grand prize winner will get a Super Free weekend fun & pamper package worth P5,000 for you and a friend. Ten (10) consolation prizes of P200 Globe Prepaid load will also be given out for you to experience Globe Prepaids Super Free Weekends!
Go to the contest blog post for more info.